Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Download My Life in Ruins (2009) HDTV


Title : My Life in Ruins (2009)
Release : 05 Jun 2009
Rating : PG-13
IMDB Score : 5.7
Duration : 1 h 35 min
Genre : Comedy, Romance
Cast : Nia Vardalos, Richard Dreyfuss, Rachel Dratch, Alexis Georgoulis
Director : Donald Petrie
Writer : Mike Reiss



Synopsis of My Life in Ruins


Georgia is an American academic who's lost her teaching job in Athens. She's taken a job as a tour guide, but she hates it and it shows: the tourists, mostly American, are bored with history and facts; they want to shop. Every group has a goofy couple, a frat boy, a sullen teen, a feuding couple, divorcées looking for a mate, and a funny guy. This group is no exception, plus there's no air conditioning and a bearded silent driver. Thanks to an unlikely friendship, plus daisies, an ice-cream cone, the history of syrup, and the Oracle at Delphi, Georgia may have a shot at finding her kefi during this four-day tour.

My Life in Ruins (2009) - IMDb
Georgia is an American academic who's lost her teaching job in Athens. She's taken a job as a tour guide, but she hates it and it shows: the tourists, mostly American ...

My Life in Ruins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Life in Ruins (UK title: Driving Aphrodite) is a 2009 romantic comedy film set amongst the ruins of ancient Greece, starring Nia Vardalos, Richard ...

Amazon.com: My Life in Ruins: Nia Vardalos, Richard Dreyfuss ...
The combination of the appealing Nia Vardalos ( My Big Fat Greek Wedding ) and the breathtaking location shooting in Greece make My Life in Ruins the perfect film ...

My Life in Ruins - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
My Life in Ruins (2009) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 9. Average Rating: 3.6/10 Reviews Counted: 121 Fresh: 11 | Rotten: 110 With stereotypical characters ...

My Life in Ruins | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo! Movies
My Life in Ruins (2009) Like. Yahoo! users: star3plus3.7. 1,082 ratings. Rate the movie. 1 2 3 4 5. Posting rating ...

My Life In Ruins | Fox Searchlight - The Way Way Back, The East ...
From Nia Vardalos, writer and star of MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING, comes the hilarious comedy MY LIFE IN RUINS. Georgia (Nia Vardalos) has lost her kefi (Greek for ...

My Life in Ruins | Moviefone - Movies | Movie Times | Tickets ...
My Life in Ruins Movie - Starring Nia Vardalos, Richard Dreyfuss, Harland Williams, Rachel Dratch - Georgia (Nia Vardalos) came to Greece to follow a man. A few years ...

Amazon.com: My Life in Ruins: Nia Vardalos, Richard Dreyfuss ...
Amazon.com: My Life in Ruins: Nia Vardalos, Richard Dreyfuss, Donald Petrie, Mark Albela: Amazon Instant Video

My Life in Ruins (2009) Movie Tickets, Reviews, and Photos ...
Get the My Life in Ruins (2009) plot, movie times, movie trailers, movie tickets, cast photos, and more on Fandango.com.

My Life in Ruins
Welcome to My Life in Ruins! What is this site about you ask? From the name you would think it's about the fact that I'm ...

Download Page


No comments:

Post a Comment