Thursday, March 21, 2013

Download My Movie Girl (2009) BRRip 720p


Title : My Movie Girl (2009)
Release : N/A
Rating : N/A
IMDB Score : 8.5
Duration : 1 h 23 min
Genre : Comedy, Romance
Cast : Adam Bronstein, Mackenzie Firgens, Heather Barberie, Desiree Matthews
Director : Adam Bronstein, Gabriel Fleming
Writer : Adam Bronstein, Joe Ekers



Synopsis of My Movie Girl


Everything Adam knows about love, he learned from the movies. Unfortunately, Adam is no Cary Grant, and the closest he's come to experiencing true romance is one drunken night with his unrequited love, Kate. But that evening failed to live up to Adam's expectations, so he casts himself and Kate in a movie recreation of their one night, hoping for a better ending. It's a total flop, and Adam is forced to cast a new Kate when she no longer wants any part of her part. But re-casting Kate leads to an ending that even Adam never saw coming, in this playful comedy about love, movies, and how our love of movies affects how we love.

My Movie Girl


My Girl (1991) - IMDb
Directed by Howard Zieff. With Anna Chlumsky, Macaulay Culkin, Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis. Vada Sultenfuss is obsessed with death. Her mother is dead, and her ...

My Movie Girl (2009) - IMDb
Everything Adam knows about love, he learned from the movies. Unfortunately, Adam is no Cary Grant, and the closest he's come to experiencing true romance is one ...

My Girl (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Girl is a 1991 American drama film directed by Howard Zieff and written by Laurice Elehwany. The film depicts the coming-of-age of a young girl who faces many ...

iTunes - Movies - My Little Pony: Equestria Girls
Watch the trailer, read customer and critic reviews, and download My Little Pony: Equestria Girls directed by Jayson Thiessen for

My Girl | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo! Movies
Story about a precocious 11-year-old girl, being raised by her widowed father, who learns to love her wacky family with the help of her best friend.

My Movie Girl | Facebook
My Movie Girl. 269 likes · 0 talking about this. ... One more screening back in Pennsylvania next weekend at the historic Sellersville theater.

MY MOVIE GIRL - YouTube
Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Helen Oguntuase 's video to your playlist.

My Girl | Movies.com - New Movies | Movie Trailers | Movie Times ...
Read the My Girl movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com.

My Girl - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers | Reviews ...
Howard Zieff directed this comedy-drama about the emotional awakening of a young girl in a small Pennsylvania town during the summer of 1972. Anna Chlumsky plays ...

Download Page


No comments:

Post a Comment